- Highcountry Healing - HighCountryHealing.com
- Massage Therapy, Yoga, Prehab Training - LiveHarderWellness.org
- Blue Valley Discount Liquor - We always have great values - 970-468-0282
- Snow Cap Dog sledding-call 970-453-PULL Winter and Summer http://www.snowcapssleddogs.com/
- Silverthorne Recreation Center- Water Park! 970-262-7372 (more info)
- Rent Skis & Bikes at Pioneer Sports - call Mark 800-888-3688! He can even deliver the bike right to our front door!
- Guided Trout Fishing: Cutthroat Anglers - call Trapper at 888-876-8818 and hire one of their numerous guides (BIG TROUT)
- San Juan Mountain Guides (Permitted) - Call 720-387-8944, Guided climbing
- Whitewater Rafting, LLC - Voted "Best Rafting Company" for 3 years straight by the locals. Contact them at 800-993-7238 or 970-945-8477 or e-mail them for rates and directions to the Glenwood Springs location.
- Trail Rides, Sleigh Rides, Pack trips, and Hunting - Copper Mountain Stables (970) 968-2232
- Weddings Discounts at the Famous Silverthorne Pavilion - Call 970-262-7396 for all the details! This is exclusive for our guest at Summit Peaks Lodges!!!!!!
- Timothy Faust Photography - www.timothyfaust.com, 970-453-4538 Timothy Faust will come to the Lodge and capture the your Family, Group or special event, call for the details!
- Real Estate Professional - Tim Garrett - Call 970-201-3240, Coldwell Banker
- Shuttle Services - Make your online reservation and receive a 10% discount!! Take Colorado Mountian Express from the airport to our front door! To make your reservation, click here!
- Summit Stage - Public transportation in Summit County is provided for free by the Summit Stage. For more details click here.
- Full Errand Runner Service - Includes Babysitting, Events, and Concierge Call owner for details 309-721-4715
- Trip Insurance Only 7% of your reservation cost protects 100% in case of trouble! Travel Insurance - To make your vacation as worry-free as possible, Summit Peaks Lodge offers travel insurance through AIG-Travel Guard with our bookings. Coverage includes (but is not limited to) trip cancellation and interruption benefits, medical and medical evacuation benefits, and 24-hour emergency travel assistance. For a detailed description of coverage or to book a policy, please call Summit Peaks Lodge at. Call 309-721-4715 to purchase!