Summit County Summer Activities
Summit County Guide
Activities – Entertainment
- Keystone Horseback Riding: The great outdoors on horse back through the trails at Keystone
- Summers in Summit County: Be aware of afternoon rain showers when hiking or biking in the wilderness areas.
- Blue River State Wildlife Areas: In the following areas you will find coldwater stream fishing, picnicking, hiking, and wildlife viewing.
- Looking to try something new – Rowing?: Learning to Row is a great opportunity to meet new people, enjoy the calmness of the water, and get a great full body workout.
- Looking to try something new â€“ Sailing?: Lake Dillon has sailing classes for beginner to expert.
- Schedule of Events for June Jazz Weekend: Check out what time your favorite Jazz band is playing on the Jazz Fest weekend June 25, 26, and 27th.
- Peak 8 Fun Park Breckenridge Summertime Fun: The perfect summer stop to bring the kids!
- Copper Mountain Summertime: Copper Mountain is a fun place to be in the summertime.
- Dillon Summertime: With nature nights and theatre at the amphitheatre overlooking the lake this is the spot for summer nights.
- Rollerblading: Summit County has an abundance of paved bike paths throughout the county that are perfect for rollerblading.
- Keystone Summertime: If you are looking for numerous summer activities all in one place then you might want to stop by Keystone this summer.
- Hiking, biking and 4-wheeling Mountain Passes around Breckenridge: For a relaxing drive, summertime hiking and biking, or 4×4 recreation, these areas offer both beauty and history.