Fishing in the area around our Lodges
Summit County Fishing
- Flyfishing on the Blue River: Flyfishing is a popular sport in the summertime and the Blue River in Breckenridge and in Silverthorne offer some of the best in Colorado.
- Fishing regulations in Summit County: THE FOLLOWING LIST OF WATERS AND STATE WILDLIFE AREAS (SWA) HAVE MORE RETRICTIVE REGULATIONS THAN STANDARD STATEWIDE REGULATIONS.
- The Swan River: Rules and regulations when fishing on the Swan River.
- Green Mountain Reservoir: Looking to snag a kokanee, try your luck at Green Mountain Reservoir.
- Lake Dillon: Whether fishing the shoreline or trolling from a boat, Lake Dillon is stocked with fish.
- Snake River: Spend the day relaxing with your flyfishing rod on the Snake River near Keystone.
- Ice Fishing: Most of the ice fishing you will see in Summit County is on Lake Dillon, Green Mountain Reservoir and Twin Lakes in Leadville.
- Fish found in Summit County: Wondering what fish you might catch, below are descriptions of the area’s fish.
- Fishing License Fees: Licenses can be bought at various locations throughout the county.
- Fishing Guides: Looking to improve your fly fishing skills?
- Fishing on the Colorado River: The Colorado has many sections to cast a line.
- Fishing on the Arkansas: The Arkansas not only offers exceptional whitewater, when heading down there make sure you bring the rod to catch some trout.
- Fishing at Turquoise Lake and Twin Lakes: With such a beautiful backdrop and only 30-45min. from Summit County, this is an epic place to fish and admire the mountains.