These are just some of the events going on – check the town websites for even more to do while you are here!
4 July – Frisco’s Fabulous Fourth of July Celebration
4 July – Independence Day 10K Trail Run
6 July – Frisco’s Founder’s Day Celebration
11 July – Concert in the Park Series: Dave Alvin & the Guilty Ones
25 July – Concert in the Park Series: The Trishas
3, 4, 6, 10, 13,17, 19, 20, 21, 24, 27, and 31 July – National Repertory Orchestra Concerts
6, 7, 13, 14, 20, 21, 27, and 28 July – PRCA Pro Rodeo
5-7 July – July Art Festival
5 July – Blue River Series: The Wailers
11 July – Blue River Series: The Fabulous Thunderbirds
13 July – Breckenridge Festival of Film Tennis Tournament
26-28 July – Main Street Art Festival
26 July – John Adams Band Presents John Denver – The Tribute
18 July – Ice Cream Social at Willow Grove Open Space
28 July – Rocky Mountain Triathlon
4 July – 4th of July Celebration
6 July – Keystone Citizens League Open Meeting
6-7 July – Big Mountain Enduro
13-14 July – Keystone Wine and Jazz Festival
20 July – Boats N’ Brews
27-28 July – Rocky Mountain Revival Wellness Weekend
4-7 July – Wanderlust Colorado Festival
19 July – Freee Live Music – Rob Drabkin
20-22 July – Courage Classic
27 July – Hike MS Colorado & Benefit Concert
27 – Free Live Music – Bob Skizzum
4 July – NRO Performance
4 July – July 4th Old Town Celebration
4 July – Amphitheater Concert
5, 12, 19, and 26 – Dillon Farmer’s Market (Friday’s throughout the summer)
6, 13, 20, and 27 – Sunset at The Summit Concert Series (Saturday’s throughout the summer)
19-21 July – Dillon Arts Festival
Summit County Summer Activities
Summit County Guide
Activities – Entertainment
- Whitewater Rafting
- Health and Fitness
- Summer Activities
- Family Reunion
- Historical Tours
- Outdoor Activities
- 4-Wheel Drive Trails
- Train Rides
- Cross Country Skiing
- Hot Springs
- Live Music
- Full Moon Activities
- Keystone Horseback Riding: The great outdoors on horse back through the trails at Keystone
- Summers in Summit County: Be aware of afternoon rain showers when hiking or biking in the wilderness areas.
- Blue River State Wildlife Areas: In the following areas you will find coldwater stream fishing, picnicking, hiking, and wildlife viewing.
- Looking to try something new – Rowing?: Learning to Row is a great opportunity to meet new people, enjoy the calmness of the water, and get a great full body workout.
- Looking to try something new â€“ Sailing?: Lake Dillon has sailing classes for beginner to expert.
- Schedule of Events for June Jazz Weekend: Check out what time your favorite Jazz band is playing on the Jazz Fest weekend June 25, 26, and 27th.
- Peak 8 Fun Park Breckenridge Summertime Fun: The perfect summer stop to bring the kids!
- Copper Mountain Summertime: Copper Mountain is a fun place to be in the summertime.
- Dillon Summertime: With nature nights and theatre at the amphitheatre overlooking the lake this is the spot for summer nights.
- Rollerblading: Summit County has an abundance of paved bike paths throughout the county that are perfect for rollerblading.
- Keystone Summertime: If you are looking for numerous summer activities all in one place then you might want to stop by Keystone this summer.
- Hiking, biking and 4-wheeling Mountain Passes around Breckenridge: For a relaxing drive, summertime hiking and biking, or 4×4 recreation, these areas offer both beauty and history.